Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one of the leading German Car Brands dealerships in UAE. Our client is looking to hire a “Workshop Team Leader ”
Job responsibilities include:
- Conduct systematic diagnosis, evaluation, and repair processes for complex faults of all vehicles.
- Delegate/supervise repair orders to foreman and technician.
- Discuss repair requirement with service advisor on a daily basis.
- Prepare the team for the upcoming jobs; allocate job cards to align the jobs according to the skill set
and efficiency level.
- Effectively follow up and oversee progress for each job order to meet the agreed deadlines and check
parts ordering status on daily basis.
- Cross check the original customer complaint in the pre-order form against the job card labour operation
numbers to ensure agreed repairs are all concluded.
- Promote safety rules defined for the equipment, instruments and products.
- Prepare and conduct every vehicle for a final check and further quality control audit.
- Diploma in Automobile, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification as Automotive or Diagnostic Technician is preferred.
- 6 – 7 years of minimum experience of customer care & operations experience within automotive work
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role within premium/luxury car brand.
All CV’s are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. However, we regret that due to the number of applications received each day we are only able to contact those applicants who are shortlisted.