An exciting opportunity to step into a stable position with excellent growth potential is available for a seasoned professional with versatile expertise in supervising a team. You must ensure that the workshop contributes by means delivering optimum service and repair work to the satisfaction of the customer and exploiting the market potential in the service sector for the profitability of the business
- Ensure high quality is delivered by the workshop (meeting completion deadlines, quality of work, billing) in order to protect business interests.
- Ensure that the appearance of the workshop contributes to the profiling of the company as the best service provider.
- Monitor customers' and competitors' behavior in the workshop market.
- Advise the Operations Manager of developments in customer and competitor behavior and possible measures to be implemented by the workshop.
- Utilize customer contacts for Workshop sales.
- Manage, instruct, inform and motivate staff in order to support the goal of becoming the best service provider.
- Draw up training schedules based on legal guidelines.
- Monitor work quality based on random checks.
- Must have German brand dealer experience of at least 10 years
- Must have an extensive technical background/experience i.e. technician roles
- Strong management skills
- Preferably Westerners.
- Bachelor’s degree.