Do you have what it takes to lead? A world-renowned dealership in the region is looking for a flexible and committed candidate to become a part of their customer-oriented team. You will be in-charge of managing and motivating the service staff and other personnel involved in delivering quality service to achieve targets, ensuring the growth of the business.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day to day operations.
- Covering the KPI and profit and loss responsibilities.
- Coordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
- Manage liabilities to ensure legislative compliance and achievement of best practice to meet corporate objectives.
- Provide all engineering services within the finical limits of the workshop budget.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the service area.
- Minimum 8 years in car dealership, knowledge of modern w/systems.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Analysis and problem solving.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have solid technical background.
- Fluent in both Arabic & English.