PURPOSE & SCOPE:
Ensure the correct application of the Manufacturer quality standards and procedure to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality Controller should have the drive to implement quality requirements to meet automotive repair quality.
- To distribute work according to technician availability or skill level and assign the job in the incadea clock system.
- Control work flow in the workshop and reporting to service adviser of delays/completion/extra work required. As per AUDI service core process.
- When required assist technicians with trouble shooting.
- When required road test vehicle with customers to assess customer complaint.
- He should work closely with the quality systems to assure maximum quality standards.
- Use of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve service quality issues in creative and most effective ways.
- He will be responsible to test verify the quality of repairs carried out on every vehicle before the delivery.
- Any defect found while testing should be mentioned in the quality control check sheet and copy of the report given to the Service Manager.
- Assist and advise service personal in developing plans for maximum quality achievements.
- He should be able to in-depth evaluation of variable factors and advise in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining best repair results.
- Liaises with Service Adviser to inform customers of any delay.
- Updates vehicle status when completed to enable customer contact.
- Liaising with parts regarding availability of required parts and maintaining the delay report log.
- To ensure perfect quality of work through the use of suitable workshop facilities, testing devices and methods.
- To be responsible for cleanliness in the workshop area.
- To check proper handling and storage of waste products and materials in accordance with waste-disposal regulations.
- To monitor adherence to environmental protection and waste-disposal regulations.
- To monitor and organise order and cleanliness in the Service department.
- To ensure compliance with regulations governing safety at work and accident prevention.
- Any other assignment or task given by the manager should be followed.