Reporting to the Product Support Manager.
Minimum 10 year total experience with Caterpillar dealers, minimum of 5 year experience as Service Manager at a main dealer branch.
Main Job Function:
- To plan and organize activities and personnel to ensure the department’s efficiency, safety and profitable growth, achieving the annual Business Plan.
- To plan and organize Service operations and personnel to better serve customers, timely resolve product issues, disputes and enhance customer relationship.
- To build a professional team with better KPI performance and create an environment where the department and its employee can develop and excel.
- To work closely with other Departments and the Management to ensure Company’s profitability and reputation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Service team with highest level of integrity & ethics and be aligned with company’s vision & mission and corporate culture, identity and behavior.
- Communicate, coach and ensure all team members fully understand:
- The company’s vision & mission and corporate culture, identity and behavior
- Act with highest level of integrity, ethics and safety awareness
- Their job descriptions, role and responsibilities and KPI
- Maintain and improve customers’ satisfaction, loyalty and relationship.
- Plan and implement Service staff and technician’s development, including satisfactory level of knowledge, skills, job satisfaction, cost-effective people development, coaching and learning environment.
- Manage the assigned facilities in accordance to company’s policies and corporate image standard.
- Manage and monitor expense and investments planning, executing and controlling according to company’s agreed budget objectives and policies. Review of management accounts and comparisons with budget for variations.
- Monitor and improve the Service KPI’s, according to the Service Excellence Program.
- Assist and support Cross functional communication and maintain good relationship with Caterpillar.