A multi-brand designated body service center owned by a huge family group is looking for an experienced and qualified candidate to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for cutting and installing tint as per customer specifications, perform work from department supervisor, and assist with keeping shop clean. Also must maintain safety standards and keep a professional work-appropriate appearance.
- Ensure all the set processes and procedures related to window tinting are followed and the quality standards are met.
- Responsible for organizing and ensuring the optimum usage of the resources required for the completion of the job.
- Ensure all the productivity and safety guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for self-development by engaging in relevant training and other developmental activities, in line with management directives.
- Help keep the shop and the rest of your work environment orderly by cleaning up after every job, putting tools and equipment back in their proper place and performing janitorial duties when needed.
- Choose the right tools, equipment and parts necessary to complete a job.
- All other job-related duties, as assigned.
- High School / Secondary school certificate or a Technical school certificate.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to read and understand information and instructions
- Experience working with various types of automobiles