Primary purpose of the job:
Carrying out welding of Mixer Drums, Chassis or other Equipment as per the industrial standards
- Carry out all welding job requirements
- Follow the supplier provided standards
- Evaluate steel and welding material usage
- Ensure availability of materials and consumables required for welding
- Use relevant drawings and specifications
- Attempt to minimize Re-do work.
- Ensure safety rules are adopted.
- Body shop lead hand
- Workshop supervisor
- Zero defect welding jobs
- 100% compliance to Welding standards
Job Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Matriculation level
- Average written and spoken English
- Polytechnic Diploma, or a Certified Welder
- Minimum of 3 years after successful completion of Apprenticeship or in-house training.
- Excellent welding skills, work ethics, and aptitude for imparting in-house training.
- Should have completed at least some good vocational courses
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the welding area
- Efficient and prompt delivery of welding jobs