- performing planned tasks by welding assemblies and subassemblies in accordance with the established technology with ensuring continuity of production,
- production optimization in terms of efficiency, quality and cost control,
- welding of subassemblies and prototype teams,
- organization of service and supervision over the maintenance of machines, tools and control devices,
- modification and adaptation of bus equipment elements.
- necessary qualifications - basic minimum technical education,
- qualified qualifications - technical secondary education,
- necessary experience - minimum 1 year as a Welder,
- Welding license 135 + welder exam,
- knowledge of operating mechanical devices in the production hall is recommended,
- timely implementation of tasks,
- accuracy in the implementation of recommended tasks,
- commitment, initiative.
- interesting work in a young, dynamic team,
- employment based on a contract of employment,
- attractive salary, depending on qualifications and commitment,
- the possibility of professional development and raising qualifications,
- the opportunity to gain experience,
- friendly work atmosphere.