Responsibilities, Major Tasks and Authorities:
- Ensure all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with company policy.
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the Audi Centre, manufacturer and customer.
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
- Ensure that all frontline staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle.
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers representatives.
- Inform all relevant staff of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes in warranty/goodwill procedure.
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation.
- Support other staff members on all warranty related matters.