- Manage the warehousing and storage of all materials.
- Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all district facilities upon schedule and /or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
- Insure accuracy of completed request form.
- Plan & direct the inventory and stock control programs for Materials.
- Maintain the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
- Complete low stock report forms.
- Work closely with the production to recommend quantities of supplies for purchase, and exercise budgetary control over warehouse operations.
- Develop procedures and recommend estimates for an orderly replacement of exiting materials as it expires or deteriorates.
- Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Supervise processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
- Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 5-7 years of experience in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills