One of GCC’s largest multi-branded dealership is looking to add an experienced Volvo technician to join their team. You would be responsible for the diagnosis and repair of all vehicles and equipment, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Diagnose any mechanical, electrical, other breakdown or failure.
- Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis of the components parts and systems.
- Assist the maintenance engineer in evaluating and updating the maintenance program (preventive and corrective).
- Assist the maintenance engineer in analyzing and improvement of maintenance cost
- Take initiative and participate actively in disturbance analysis, in order to identify root causes and suitable permanent solutions and work according 6 sigma methodologies.
- Provide feedback to the manufacturing development process, to assure the reliability and maintainability of new equipment.
- Create improvement proposals and execute tasks resulting from improvement proposals.
- Execution of administrative tasks in function of the technical maintenance function
- High School Diploma or Certificate
- Proven experience and technical knowledge in highly-automated manufacturing environment, preferably in the automotive industry.
- 5 or more years of experience and technical knowledge in the area of maintenance of equipment, either electrical or mechanical knowledge.
- Must be able to read and comprehend instruction manuals and diagnostic charts
- Good communication skills and positive mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.