A prestigious dealership representing multiple brands is looking for an experienced professional to join their team of experts. Use your technical training, your real-world experience and your problem-solving abilities to ensure each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Self-motivated to take action and to do more than what is expected in order to deliver excellent service.
- Actively seeks to build or acquire new knowledge in order to improve and develop skills.
- Assist team with upskilling.
- Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, and customer service.
- Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly and with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Someone who’s native language is English
- Ability to manage a team
- Certified with VW as a Master Technician is a MUST
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as a Master Technician.