A dealer of premium brands is looking for a qualified and reliable professional to join their team. The successful candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 3 or more years of previous experience as an VAG certified technician.
- Qualified with repairs to VW Group products at a manufacturer approved service center/workshop
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to document the proper CCC's of a repair order with emphasis on warranty RO's in particular
- Fluency in English is a must.