Expanding automotive company is seeking a well experienced Arabic speaking Used Car Sales Manager. Suitable candidate to have over 10 years automotive experience, of which 5 are within a dealer management role in a used car division. Must have experience with premium brands and experience in improving stock conditions and sales within the company.
- Proposes a buying and selling strategy for used cars to achieve unit sales, gross profit and net profit.
- This includes recommending strategies to increase stock.
- Ensures stock availability at all times to feed the used car sales channels and achieve revenue for the business unit. This includes ensuring in house courtesy cars, demo cars and management cars are inspected and available along with the external customer trading cars, managing ageing stock and ensuring the maintenance and display of cars.
- Oversees the sales of used cars by the team to ensure the sale process as per guidelines set by the Principal is followed adequately.
- Monitors sales and pricing trends as well as current market conditions to monitor and review price estimates related to trading and sales of used cars.
- Maintains and builds a business network to enable sales of non-brand and non-retail used cars. This includes carrying out abiding process to arrive at decisions on how fit the car is for retail or dealer sales.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must speak Arabic
- Must have a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in a related field, preferably Commerce/Business Management
- Experienced with the dealer management
- Strong knowledge of local used car market
- Sound technical knowledge of passenger car brands
- Minimum 5 years used car management experience