Priding themselves as one of the well-known conglomerates in the region. Our client, partnered with renowned international brands are looking for a highly-organized professional to join their company. Your main responsibility is to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company.
- Manage day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Manage day-to-day activities for Bonds and Bank guarantees to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Perform treasury activities related to cash flow, Cash pooling and capital management. Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earnings forecasts.
- Ensure policies and procedures meet the organization's objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Co-operate closely with the Accounting and Credit Management department
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Experience in building financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Saudi National is a must
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Solid relationship with banks and financial institutions
- Fluent in English