A powerhouse in the Middle Eastern automotive market, representing leading global automotive brands is looking for an experienced professional to join their company. The main purpose of this role is to ensure product knowledge and expertise by managing the Non-technical training on company product as well as business management training in all areas of the business to all selected distributors and company staff.
- Conceptualization and Implementation support of the annual Training Program for company
- Preparation of training course materials to meet annual Training Program objectives
- Product training for Aftersales, Sales and Marketing personnel of the organization
- Preparation of Non-technical training for Service Adviser, Sales and Management personnel company Internal with and without external trainers
- Assisting with development and implementation of technical assessments and competitions for the organization
- Maintaining and up keeping of training facilities, materials, models and equipment
- Planning and coordination of new Aftersales / Sales project.
- Bachelor’s degree in training or education
- Excellent written and oral skills in English & Arabic
- Strong organizational Skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to interpret data.
- Excellent problem solving skills to develop alternative solutions.
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple project team activities.
- Very good computer skills in MS Office, particularly in MS Excel and PowerPoint.