ZSCO is one of the most celebrated and extensive group of companies in Iraq in fields of automobiles and machinery including comprehensive operations of production, importation, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as all equipment utilized in various projects of construction, transportation, and services.
- Delivery of Sales and Product training programs, using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, train the trainer, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Assessment of Sales and Management competencies.
- Development of competency-based training material, incl. schedules and plans.
- Ensure programs are designed and delivered based on OEM guidelines.
- Create tailor made programs based on customer needs.
- Promote continuous improvement by actively getting involved in creating new ideas and effective ways to deliver training.
- Analyzing of standard competences reports, operational non-compliance and execution of structures.
- Monitoring ongoing learning.
- Performing pre- and after training evaluation of attendees.
- Controlling and monitoring training stages.
To be considered for this role you must:
- University degree, preferably with Training qualification
- Experience with evaluation methodologies, adult learning processes, best practice learning tools instructional design techniques etc.
- Knowledge of various training delivery tools
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to act as a facilitator, while using influencing skills when required.
- Ability to assist with professional development plans and provide solution-oriented, constructive feedback.
- Hands on analytical approach with a good degree of common sense.
- Automotive industry experience