- Investigate and troubleshoot mechanical failure and other technical defects in the vehicles
- Provide on the job training for the After Sales Staff.
- Identify mechanical failures and trouble shoot technical defects and report to the Forman/Supervisor
- Respond to troubleshooting requests
- Identify any additional repairs which was not specified in the job card and communicate to the Service Advisor/Forman
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports
- Provide assistance to the workers in case any difficulties occur while performing their jobs.
- Provide the necessary training for the After Sales Staff.
- Report to the Workshop Supervisor any technical problems that may occur.
- Perform such other duties as assigned by the Workshop Supervisor.
- Timeliness and high professionalism in handling his duties accurately and correctly.
Skills & Experience:
- With Diploma/ Graduate of Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- With good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- The qualified candidate will be assigned either in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain
- An european car industry experienced only