Employer: Mercedes Benz ME
Develop/run all product, sales and marketing training activities for Mercedes-Benz Vans and Trucks and Daimler Buses.
Coach/train individuals following Daimler certified training steps. Conduct training on sales skills, strategic selling, product knowledge, demonstration skills etc.
Some training delivery in-house (Dubai Training Centre) but mostly at the General Distributor premises (throughout the Middle East, North Africa, Africa and Levant).
Work closely with the RCMENA/RCAFRICA team, Regional Managers, Product Specialists and General Distributors in the Middle East, North & Central Africa and Levant.
Training Preparation / Administration
- Preparation of regional training plan for sales training
- Definition and implementation of training model and media
- Set up of training environment, documentation and training aids
- Management of training enrolments to ensure training plan is delivered
- Project management of Commercial Vehicle product training events
- Adaptation of Daimler AG material according to regional requirements
- Delivery of product & sales skills training for internal, Mercedes-Benz General Distributor personnel either in-house (Dubai Training Centre) or at General Distributor premises (throughout the Middle East, North/Central Africa and Levant) as required
- Writing of training reports and performing follow up with the related areas
- Development of special training subjects as defined by needs analysis
- Performing pre-evaluation of the training participants and final evaluation on the result of the training
- Controlling and monitoring in-house training stages
- Recording input from participants related to the organisation of training
- Co-ordination with the Training Administrator regarding the planning and announcement of training courses and applications of the participants
- Attendance of Train the Trainer events as required (mainly in Daimler AG in Stuttgart, Germany)
- Analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Must have minimum of 5 years Automotive Sales Experience (Preferably Mercedes-Benz and ideally Van, Bus & Truck experience)
- Ideally 2 years automotive training experience (Preferably Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles Sales & Product relevant)
- Must speak English as a minimum (French, Arabic and/or German is a plus)
- Must have good presentation and communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational ability and good computer skills (PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be a current passport holder without travel restrictions
- Commercial Vehicles Selling experience in the MENA region is a plus
- Valid Commercial Vehicles driving license is a plus
- Certified Daimler Trainer is a plus