Lead the team of technicians and quality controllers to ensure of implementing related technical systems for vehicle brands as its manufacturer guides, Match the operational standards through determining and following up all technical issues and campaigns, provide when needed Technical training programs for PDI Staff.
- Lead the team of PDI technicians, distribute daily technical tasks as per the scheduled operation’s needs and priorities.
- Diagnoses all technical problems not matching the operational quality guides and vehicles manufacturing standards.
- Create and develop technical performance report, delivery method, scope of work, and technician assigned duties.
- Work closely and co-operatively with TSD team on solving diagnosed technical problems to maintain the products quality.
- Follow up all technical port modifications Campaigns and prepare related action plans.
- Prepare root Cause analysis for PDI technical issues when needed.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to discuss possible improvements of PDI operations.
3 years minimum in similar position or related field
University Degree (Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Has direct awareness of technical problems and its recommended actions.
- Full awareness of port modifications practices and campaigns.
- PDI Operations and working Knowledge.
- Systems Analysis
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN KUWAIT TO BE CONSIDERED