A highly diversified group of companies is looking for an experienced and qualified Sports Bike Technician to join their team of experts. The primary purpose of this position is to diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul superbikes / sports bike.
- Ensures that a job card is issued with details of the repair work to be carried out.
- Puts forward suggestions to the Workshop Supervisor in relation to - Work Quality- Work Performance- Special tools- Workshop Equipment
- Ensures that protective covers are used in all superbikes before carrying out any repairs.
- Ensures accurate time recording (clocking on and off) for all repairs.
- Carries out all repair works following the manufacturers repair procedures.
- Uses special tools where necessary as detailed in the manufacturers repair procedures.
- Ensures that all job operations are completed within company guidelines
- Informs the Workshop Supervisor of any additional repairs required.
- Informs the Supervisor any delays in repair when the completion time cannot be met.
- Informs the Supervisor of any specific difficulties due to unavailability of spare parts or tools.
- Ensures that all repairs completed are clearly written on the job card.
- Ensures that all repairs carried out are properly authorized including warranty work.
- Maintains the highest quality standards in all repair work carried out.
- Ensures proper maintenance and serviceability of hand tools and personal work clothing.
- Maintains the general cleanliness of the workshop and specific work bay at all times.
- Keeps up to date with technical information and informs his superiors of any personal training requirements.
- Should use his initiative and be supportive to his colleagues at all times.
- Previous experience working on superbikes / sports bike preferred
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Engine overhauling, electronics, diagnostics etc.
- Basic English speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure