An automotive servicing center that is known for top-quality vehicle repair and maintenance is looking for a team player and dependable candidate to join their results-oriented team. The key focus of the role is to diagnose, repair and service the range of Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, Bentley, Mercedes Benz and Lamborghini ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Receive Job Card from Workshop Manager
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. As and when required, meet with customer to identify and clearly understand problems.
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out by observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work rectified.
- Check level quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documents (Safety Check Form, Service Checklist and Timing Sheet)
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special tools.
- Must have German Brand dealer experience is at least 6 years with proven certification
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills.