To lead and train a team of dedicated service technicians in successfully providing Technical Training programs as required by AJVA and FORD. Provide technical assistance/support to resolve critical technical issues
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and Execute monthly, Quarterly and annual training plan with technical training manager and service manager in line with ford workshop competency.
- Identify skills and training needs to the service technicians with help of service manager and plan the annual training plan.
- Achieve minimum of 31weeks of training and monitor training progress every month, quarter and year to increase different Specialist, senior specialist and master level technicians numbers in the branches.
- Organize the service technicians for Ford test evaluation and update training record as per Ford test results.
- Follow-up with service branches to get minimum 5 job cards related to training completed for all service technicians and class marker re-fresh test before the Ford Evaluation test.
- Update and maintain all the required training records, competency reports and STARS records of all service branches on monthly basis.
- Manage the training facilities in terms of appearance, cleanliness and all training vehicles, tools& equipments properly organized and good working condition.
- Design and implement a skills testing program to improve diagnostics skills for service technicians.
- Involving on job coaching to the service technicians on the workshop to improve their diagnostics skills.
- Develop new training Aid materials to improve training quality. (Training aids, Example; cut view of parts, posters, assembled complete system components).
- Empowering & Developing Others through Effective Delegation
- Result Orientation & Problem Solving
- Effective Communication and Team Work
- In-depth knowledge of technical principles and practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in related field
- Min 5 to 7 years of Experience
- Proficient Equipment & Facility Management
Candidates who are based in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama need to apply.