One of the largest multi-brand dealership in the region is looking for an experienced and qualified technical support manager to join their company. This job entails all aspects of technical, service parts and administrative service related duties to support the dealership in accomplishing specified monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Review all the product needs for the clients and prepare the tender documents to secure the sales and service contracts.
- Coordinate with the product suppliers for the necessary equipment and plan the necessary space accordingly.
- Provide the necessary technical support to the sales team as needed.
- Coordinate all the Sales and Service activities, to ensure alignment of objectives.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and collection target on a timely basis.
- Correspond with the contractors to ensure project completion as per contract.
- Manage relations with customers, to ensure continued trust in the provided services.
- Ensure all quality standards, processes, procedures and policies are met at all times.
- Provide all the necessary progress reports on a regular and required basis.
- All other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Science or related subject.
- 7 - 10 years of experience and / or a combination of experience and education.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to be able to converse with dealers and employees via phone and email.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively to develop written reports and to provide instruction and guidance to corporate and dealer service support personnel.
- Ability to remain tactful in challenging and argumentative situations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)