A world-renowned brand in the Middle East is looking for a dynamic technical service candidate to join their Group Aftersales Service Team. The key focus of the role is to manage the team in accordance with the policies and procedures to contribute and achieve the company’s overall objectives of growth, profitability and excellence in customer service.
- Represent the Service & Market Team towards the headquarter and the dealer network.
- Propose and agree a service strategy with the Group After Sales director and the headquarters.
- Develop further the cohesive approach of the Service & Market Team to ensure consistent support to the Dealer Network and Customers.
- Develop Business Intelligence Data from the network to create future market strategies.
- Create and Implement Added Value Programs to support dealer profitability, customer retention and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure fast and competent technical support to the After Sales network for all cars (incl. protect models and new technologies).
- Ensure professional and correct requests and effective handling of systems from the dealer network to company technical support.
- Ensure accurate field monitoring and a reliable escalation process to the factory for all related activities; Technical Support, Warranty, Service Packages, etc.
- Ensure effective handling of product recall campaigns.
- Ensure all necessary special tools are available and in use in the region.
- Improve the Performance in the service performance Index (STLI) of both brands.
- Conduct compliant and efficient Workshop tests (LiS) according to HQ standard
- Set up Service and Maintenance Packages according to the requirement of the brands and implement a lean validation process for the claims.
- Implement a clear and transparent reporting for all the Service Market Team
- Manage the Technical Service Budget
- Conducting yearly appraisal for the staff in the Technical Service department when necessary.
- Establish regular communication with the company Call Centre to jointly ensure customer complaints and customer issues are fully resolved
- Minimum requirement of 5 years’ experience within the Automotive Aftersales OEM Industry
- Knowledge of dealership operations and 5 years’ experience within a headquarter level.
- Technical or Service / Business Management qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills