- Participate in Training and evaluating the technical team for technical capabilities or new models launch as inquiries.
- Monitor the quality performance of vehicles repairs through preparing and analysing the (IPQS) report and discuss the results with technical team.
- Support technicians for most difficult repairs in line up with franchise operation guidelines, and inform the other branches for new or similar problems for further proper action.
- Communicate with manufacture brands head office for any assistance, technical inquiries, and prepare all related reports accordingly.
- Implement (F1) duties & monitor continuously towards adherence in workshop floor which has a positive impact on Customer Satisfaction trend.
- Handle all service campaigns, analyse the results & prepare all related reports in coordination with warranty administrator.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 5 years’ minimum experience as technical consultant/ advisor with automotive sector.
- Education / Qualifications: University Degree (Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)