Support the technicians for technical issues and repairs the difficult maintenance problems as Nissan operation standards guidelines as well as training the employees for updated technical data.
- Participate in Training and evaluating the technical team for technical capabilities or new models launch activity as business or work situations needs.
- Monitor quality performance of vehicles through preparing and analyzing the (IPQS) report and discuss the results with technical team.
- Support technicians for difficult repairs aligned with franchise operation guidelines, and inform the other branches for new or similar problems for further proper action.
- Communicate with Nissan, Renault, etc manufacture brands for any assistance, problematic technical inquires, and prepare all related reports accordingly.
- Implement (F1) activities & monitor continuously towards adherence in workshop floor which has a positive impact on Customer Satisfaction trend.
- Handle all service campaigns, analyze the results & prepare all related reports in coordination with warranty administrator.
- Forecast for counter measures parts required to all branches.
- Ensure calibration or recalibration of all workshop tools on timely basis.
- Prepare and submit all technical reports required.
Minimum 5 years in similar position or related to business
University Degree (Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering) or similar
Knowledge & Skills:
- Mechanical — Knowledge of vehicles designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Coaching/ Teaching
- Customer focus
- Problem Sensitivity