One of the most eminent family owned business in GCC is currently looking for a Bodyshop - Team Leader. The main goal of this position is to ensure the team carries out vehicle repair and service activities in accordance to established quality, safety and efficiency guidelines within set time frames.
Oversee and ensure optimum utilization of the available workshop labour and resources to achieve set operational efficiency targets.
- Conduct systematic performance of complex fault diagnosis, evaluation, and repair processes for all vehicles. Delegate/supervise repair orders to foreman and technician
- Effectively follow up and oversee progress for each job order to meet the agreed deadlines and check parts ordering status on daily basis.
- Review service repair Pro-forma, estimate of foreman and service advisor to ensure the required parts and labor lines are in compliance with manufacture guidelines and contend to required repairs.
- Monitor and action main key performance indicators (KPI’s) for performance on a daily basis.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, coach, counsel, provide support and necessary tools.
- Will be closely working with Customers, department manager and service team to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and optimum utilization of workshop premises.
- Bachelors or Diploma in Automobile, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification is preferred.
- 6 – 7 years of minimum experience of customer care & operations experience within automotive work shop environment.
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role within premium/luxury car brand.