Lazer Car Services was established in 1995, and is now one of the leading car service companies in Kingdom of Bahrain. As a company, we have grown organically and have successfully introduced the latest technology and equipment in all our branches.
We provide a series of modern professional services to all our customers making sure it meets all requirements to their utmost satisfaction. As a policy of updating our services with international standards, Lazer Car Services is a registered member of the International Car Wash Association (ICA).
To support our growth we need experienced, professional Station Supervisors to join our team in Bahrain. You will be responsible for ensuring optimum utilization of the available station labour and resources to achieve set operational targets. The role involves ensuring the team carries out vehicle repair, car washing, upgrades and modifications as well as services with maximum efficiency. You will ensure consistent highest quality of work and a solution orientated and effective work performance amongst the team. You lead and motivate the team and will ensure deadlines are kept and a positive attitude towards innovative solutions and improvements is kept
We offer a very competitive package, complemented by incentives and benefits as per Labour law.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, schedule, and assign all aspects of work within the assigned station
- Supervising the station’s staff, consisting of mechanical and electrical engineers, administrators, cashiers, cleaners, customer service representative.
- Organize the daily activities in the assigned station
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining health and safety
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in washing and polishing automobiles and performing related services in car wash.
- Quotes prices to customers desiring such services as automobile waxing and polishing.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Motivate employees to increase the sales.
- Coordinate with the Admin team.
- Reliable & honest
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to think analytically
- Time and quality conscious
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Must be customer service and goal oriented
- Track record of successful outcomes with the ability to take ownership
To be considered for the role
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a Foreman/Supervisor of a service station
- In depth technical knowledge in vehicle diagnosis and repair
- Thorough knowledge of automotive service shop operation and scheduling
- Diploma or equivalent in mechanical / automotive or related field
- Valid GCC driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; Arabic is an advantage