Receive, bin and store spare parts in accessible manners, facilitate inventory and procurement operation process.
- Monitor consumption of parts demand, organize Replenishment of parts requirement daily basis from CPD to ensure proper product mix and availability
- Coordinate for delivery items to local dealers.
- Receive and bin all parts ordered and ensure accuracy of stock quantities, stock and ITC updates.
- Prepare cost sheet, Update all receivables in the system, and justify any discrepancies.
- Pay attention to delivery & distribution, parts movement in coordination with related staff
- Arrange bin location / serial numbers, update and effective utilization of warehouse space.
- Prepare and submit claim reports for damaged and non-confirming parts
- Maintain the Warehouse clean and tidy and safe at all times.
- Issue daily/weekly/monthly reports upon to request.
- Comply and maintain the procedures associated with ISO 9000/N-CAM/DOS
3-5 years minimum in same position or related to business.
Intermediate level, High school
Knowledge & Skills:
- Storage principles/ Knowledge of product
- Good English knowledge, Arabic an added advantage
- Oral, Reading & Writing Comprehension
- Continuous Learning
- Oral Comprehension & Expression
- Attention to details.