- Attend to all customer enquiries, provide product and technical information and parts availability, estimates to satisfy customer needs, upselling and conclude sales in a profitable manner.
- Prepare parts counter for daily parts sales operations to receive customers, meet external / internal customers demand in line with AABC and Nissan standards (NSSW)
- Keep records of parts sales estimates and follow up of enquires
- Attend to all telephonic enquires to support external enquires
- Coordinate parts receipts , binning and stock updates and stores arrangements ( applicable to branch salesman)
- Assist in annual inventory and perpetual inventory during stock count
- Ensure Customer satisfaction and customer retention and data base and cash customer accounts management
- Loss sales data input, new model parts enquiry information gathering and pass on to procurement for demand planning