The sales manager is responsible for multiple automotive spare parts brands. The manager plans, develops and implements the latest appropriate sales and plans in order to effectively build brand equity, establish relationships with customers, grow sales and also meet company targets for increased market share and profitability.
- Sales and negotiation
- Team management
- Strong organization and planning
- Ability to place orders & follow through.
- Ability to maintain available stock all the time.
- Ability to ensure stock is always sufficient.
- Excellent communication (written/spoken)
- Prepare proposals, forecasts, presentations.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.