This is a challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunity to work for the Middle East's leading online car buying service. If you love cars, are up-to-date with car values and have customer relationship and sales skills, you are the candidate we are looking for. You will manage your own fleet of cars, make sure to buy and sell at the right prices within a short period of time. You will be responsible for your own business within our organization. With a competitive salary and an open-ended bonus structure this role is perfect for confident, outgoing business minded people who can build rapport with customers and have the discipline and focus to eventually run their own branch effectively.
The role has two remits: You will be responsible for the purchasing department, which mostly consists of buyers. You will report directly to the CEO and be measured against several purchasing, inventory and sales KPIs. Secondly, you will be directly responsible for the effective and professional management of our fleet. You will also take responsibility for proactively seeking out and generating new customers for the company.
We are looking for a manager, who can motivate a sales team and has deep understanding of the purchasing process of vehicles and car values. It is important to have a strong network in the automotive industry and be able to maintain and extend on it further. You should also have worked within a customer-focused environment. It is also very important that you are process driven, are good with numbers and have a high level of mental agility as you will be required to process lots of information quickly and think on your feet.
You will drive successful business through strategic partnerships and strong negotiation and soft skills. Represent and share the details and successes of our company with potential partners.
We would welcome experience in the following areas: sales, call center sales, B2B or B2C sales, door to door sales, telesales, retail sales, used car sales, new car sales, sales executive, motor industry, mechanics or any motor trade experience. We would also welcome experience from any other main dealership.
- Management and Sales experience required.
- 3 years of sales team management experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics or related area
- A “self-starter” and “can-do” approach
- Establish and maintain partner relationships
- Ability to inspect cars for damage and to identify actual value of offered cars
- Knowledge of car market values at any given time
- Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to project professional appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in fleet and inventory management
- Must have good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays and weekends as required.