The company, based in the GCC, currently has parallel market automotive parts and ancillary equipment sales exceeding $100 million/year, however this business is currently conducted via a number of separate entities. They are now looking to recruit a creative and innovative professional to join their team of experts. The focus of the role will be on sustaining an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction.
- To entirely manage the Digital channels (Websites/ Facebook Pages/ Twitter Pages/ etc.)
- To liaison with the PR agency to ensure we are publishing PR articles of any news/launches/stories related to the company.
- To be an admin of our social media channels and generate management reports in terms of progress, likes, engagement generation, etc.
- To be responsible for generating more content for our Social media channels
- Updating of the Digital platforms daily
- Liaison with Marketing Managers to keep the social media channels updated with campaigns, PR and latest trends
- Ensure the company website is up to date with all campaigns, press releases, showroom locations, contacts, live chats, information, pictures, vehicle profiles, etc.
- Ensure coverage of all company events under the digital umbrella
- Minimum 2 years of Social Media experience
- Fluency in both English and Arabic is a must.
- Degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Social Media, E-commerce)
- Agency background