One of the region’s most successful family owned business is looking for a self-motivated and experienced vehicle smart technician to join our busy established team. Tasks will include small paint work cosmetic repairs, glass repairs, paint-less dent repair and trim refurbishment to bring vehicles back to showroom condition.
- Achieve all the productive targets as set by the department.
- Ensure all the set processes and procedures related to the paint and dent functions in Smart Repair are followed and the quality standards are met.
- Engage in paint less dent removal, strip and refit, machine polishing and paint and scratch repair.
- Responsible for organizing and ensuring the optimum usage of the resources required for the completion of the job.
- Ensure all the productivity and safety guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for self-development by engaging in relevant training and other developmental activities, in line with management directives.
- All other job related duties, as assigned.
- High School / Secondary school certificate or a Technical school certificate.
- 2 - 3 years of experience and / or a combination of experience and education.
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Detail oriented
- High standards and able to perform top-quality repairs
- The ability to work under pressure in order to meet time constraints