Employer: W Motors
W Motors is looking for a highly motivated sales specialist that will understand the brand and develop in collaboration with top management new sales opportunities, driving them from the
prospect stage to the contract agreement. The sales specialist should be highly driven and thrive for the challenge of winning sales opportunities in a competitive environment and will be compensated in return by a rewarding package based on sales and performance.
- You will be representing W Motors Company values and communicating the brand’s universe to customers visiting the showroom.
- Your main objective is to achieve successful sales results and excellent performance level.
- As sales specialist at W Motors showroom, you will also ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service utilizing your communication and interpersonal skills.
Your main duties will be covering the below tasks:
- Welcome, guide and assist customers visiting the showroom.
- Welcome customers over the phone and process related sales requests.
- Provide proper information to customers about the brand and detailed information about the vehicles including full technical specs.
- Draft sales proposals and ensure proper follow-up with customers.
- Ensure sales of vehicles, other products and services.
- Ensure successful sales results vs. set target.
- Develop and maintain solid and professional relationships with key customers.
- Appropriate use of CRM techniques for proper data collection of customers and database building.
- Ensure after-sales follow-up.
- Constant seeking of new opportunities and lead sales.
- Ensure proper showroom set-up by making sure that the showroom is tidy and clean at all times with the help of the showroom coordinator.
- Assist W Motors team on site in any required task.
- Be ready and available to attend roadshows and events organized by the company upon request and when needed.
- Ensure undertaking of any additional tasks that might be required by top management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree ideally in a business-related field.
- Previous demonstrable experience in customer relationship and sales role.
- Previous demonstrable experience in vehicles sales is advantageous.
- Fluent in English, Arabic. Any additional language is a plus.
- Very good written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word-Excel).
- Excellent service orientation.
- Very good organization skills.
- Attention to details.
- Problem identification and solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To be discrete and trustful with regards to top management matters and company internal information.
- Very good overall presentation: applicable attire and behavior at all times at the showroom.
- Continuous interest and updated knowledge about the automotive industry in general as well as direct competitors