Our client is a successful multi brand automotive distributor based in the UAE and has been established for nearly three decades.In order to achieve the next level of growth they are currently looking for a dynamic results driven showroom manager to lead the sales team.With responsibility for managing a sales team to achieve the targeted business plan and associated KPIs for this location.
- To lead and direct the sales team to achieve sales in accordance with monthly targets.
- Report to the Retail Sales Manager weekly and monthly performance data, comparing actual with targeted performance.
- Ensure the highest degree of customer service and satisfaction is being provided by the sales team at all times, in accordance with the company sales policies and procedures to maximize future recommendation and repeat sales
- Ensure that the sales team are actively promoting all available extras, accessories and warranties.
- Attend to customers as required visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
- Ensure that accurate customer database details are maintained.
- Keep abreast of competition activities in the market and report findings to senior management.
- Ensure delivery department is accurately informed of all delivery schedules.
- Ensure administration are accurately completing details of all vehicle transaction, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
- Ensure that the sales team are notifying customers of any delay, changes in the requirements and specifications etc., if any, ensuring smooth conclusion of vehicle handover.
- Ensure customers are provided with qualified advice on vehicle finance and insurance facilities.
- Ensure that seasonal sales campaign and promotions are communicated accurately to maximize sales penetration
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum 5 years’ automotive retail sales management experience in the GCC market.
- Good knowledge of automobile sales gained through formal training or work experience. Must be bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Attention to details and concern for quality
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- Arabic speaking is essential