This company is one of the largest and most respected family owned business conglomerates in the GCC.
Its’ automotive division is a market leader, representing many of the world's leading car brands, and has won awards on a global scale for the quality of service it provides.
The key purpose of this role is to plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the customers visiting the showroom or while on sales call and contribute in achieving the sales targets.
- Carry out sales in accordance to pre-agreed monthly targets and budgets.
- Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
- Maintain close contact with prospect customers, make sales call and visit them to suit them schedule/convenience.
- Introduce and follow up suitable sales prospects.
- Prepare/ maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient features and advise the Manager of the same.
- Report weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/budgeted performance.
- Maintain customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list.
- Keep abreast of competition in this segment of cars.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
- Provide highest degree of customer service and satisfaction at all times in accordance with the company sales policies and procedures to maximize future recommended or repeat sales
- Ensure that the customer is aware of all available extras, accessories and warranties.
- Notify the customers of delay, changes in the requirements and specifications etc., if any, ensuring smooth conclusion of vehicle handover.
- Provide customers with qualified advice on vehicle finance and insurance facilities.
- Participate in seasonal sales campaign and promotions to maximize sales penetration.
- Degree in any discipline or through automotive vocational route.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in automotive sales in the GCC market.
- Good knowledge of automobile sales gained through formal training or work experience.
- Preferably bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Attention to details and concern for quality.
- Dynamic and proactive personality.
- Passionate & Enthusiastic