An established family group are seeking a driven Service Technician for ensuring up-to-date with product development to be able to fix right a problem the first time. The ideal person will be able to fix multi branded vehicles and have a track record of doing so.
- Provide co-operation, help and assistance to junior and senior coworkers by advising diagnosis procedures and efficient/ correct work procedures.
- Ensuring quality by producing extremely low level of return jobs.
- Provide technical support in complex repair jobs.
- Developing good level of communication by ensuring that explanation of the work done or required to be done is well understood by Service Advisor, Foreman, other staff and customers.
- Undertake great effort to improve efficiency by providing constructive inputs regarding work methods, work environment, tools and equipment etc.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Trade Certificate /Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Eng.
- Min 5-7 years in reputed workshops
- Ability to analyse and diagnose customer complaints