A well-known automotive dealership in the region is looking for a qualified and experienced Service Team Leader to join and lead their busy team. The candidate will be responsible for delivering a high level of service in the workshop and managing workflow. You will also be controlling work in progress and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Guide the technicians and provide technical support when required.
- Ensure all customer concerns are addressed and maintain zero come back.
- Ensure the service advisor is informed about any additional work or time that is required.
- Engage in improving the skill level of the technicians by arranging suitable trainings for them and with the help of Service bulletins and Tech Information from TMC.
- Distribute the workload among the technicians according to their skill level and monitor their productivity.
- Ensure all special tools and repair manuals are available in good working order.
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties for all necessary matters.
- Ensure all productivity quality and safety standards and procedures set by the organization are implemented.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area and ensuring the technicians are appropriately dressed.
- Ensure all the special tools and repair manuals are available in good working condition.
- Prepare and provide various progress and status reports for management.
- All other job related duties as assigned.
- Technical School Certificate or Diploma in Automobile engineering or a related subject.
- 5 - 6 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You should be able to demonstrate previous experience within a franchised dealership's service department in a similar role.
- Good communication skills
- An ability to prioritize your day, be a natural leader of people
- Organized and proactive in your approach