An established family group are seeking a well-motivated Service Supervisor for leading and developing a strong performing team capable of achieving workshop targets.
- Plays a crucial role in achieving budgeted service revenue targets every month.
- Demonstrates people skills and technical skills which play decisive role in crucial and critical customer handling.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the workshop equipment’s to maximize utilisation and minimise downtime.
- Initiate procurement of additional equipment’s in line with business growth.
- Controlling productive time and allocation ensure right job is allocated to right technician.
- Monitoring maintenance and upkeep of workshop maintained as per annul maintenance contract.
- Optimizing productivity, efficiency and workshop output and review for continuous improvement.
- Conduct weekly meeting with all productive to discuss their performance related matters.
- Ensure high quality control of jobs undertaken.
To considered for this role:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years overall experience with automobile dealership - Out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Dept. at supervisor level.
- Product knowledge
- Diagnostic Skills
- Mentoring Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Competent to understand, complex systems of Modern Cars.
- Competent to lead the team towards achievement of business and CSVscores.