Our client, recognized as a general distributor of a well-known brand worldwide is looking for an experienced and qualified Service Manager to join their company. You will be in charge for managing and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes and customer services area.
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Manage and complete the jobs within the time period.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of new vehicles to customers within agreed time.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial or supervisory position of the same industry.
- Able to drive and grow revenues with both existing customers and new opportunities.
- Our back of house operation is stronger and really just needs “maintaining” – key is to fill up the workshop
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizer, team builder and manager.