A well-known public transport company in the region is looking for an experienced bus service manager to join their company. The key purpose of the role is to ensure both regular fleet maintenance plus breakdown and emergency repairs are completed to schedule and to manage the entire service division.
- Distribute work between technicians
- Grow an effective service team through proper hiring, training, and performance standards.
- Prioritize required services
- Cost management
- Cost control of fleet breakdown and emergency repair
- Management of workshop costs, stock, staff and processes.
- Inspect, maintain, and organize all service areas
- Overseeing full maintenance of bus fleet
- 5+ years of experience in bus service
- 1 – 2 years of experience handling Korean bus brands
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years supervisory - manager level (at least 1- 2 years as manager)
- Must have large multicultural workforce experience
- Must be able to not only guide and direct but be somewhat hands on when required to train / teach
- Excellent communication skills