Act now and seize this opportunity! With their extensive growth and increasing service demand. Our client, well-known for providing one of the best customer service experience is looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual to join their team. Your main focus is to lead, manage and direct the Service department both in workshop and reception area with key focus on the workshop process development and Customer retention and CSI improvement.
- Plan, manage and implement new process to improve overall performance of the service center.
- Strong focus on the workshop development.
- To plan, manage and implement procurement and inventory control to ensure availability of stock.
- Implement, monitor and provide feedback on the organization marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop financial plans and budget for the department and monitor compliance on a regular basis.
- Develop and build employees through effective technical and non-technical training in coordination with HR department.
- Achieving business targets.
- Deliver on all necessary reports.
- Manage relationships on a senior level (Internally and with OEM)
- Bachelors in Automobile Engineering or a related technical school certificate.
- Advanced automotive technical knowledge able to guide and teach technicians best practice in the workshop.
- Solution driven and hands on in approach.
- 10 years of relevant experience and / or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Character with a no nonsense approach to managing staff.
- Allowed to come in and get on with the job with minimal supervision.
- Someone who has done the role in a high pressure environment with very strong technical knowledge and ability to lead team to follow SOP’s, KPI’s and best practices