Lead & manage service department for the PC business in Al Ain to achieve set revenue and customer service targets in line with company policies and guidelines of quality and service. Develop service strategy; ensure smooth functioning of activities and optimum resource utilization in the workshop.
Job Specific Information:
Service Manager will manage service function for EM Al Ain, closely working with the Aftersales team, Principal and the customers while operating within the parameters of dealer standards such as genuine parts/tools and comply with ISO audit requirements.
- Strategy & Planning: Develop service strategy, set measures and targets in line with after sales strategy. Ensure proper communication flow within the department, in order to maximize efficiency and high service levels. Maximize department’s profitability through sale of service contracts, labor hours and associated products through workshop.
- Operations: Review & monitor service department turnover, profitability, productivity, labor efficiency and resource availability to ensure department budgets/targets are achieved leading to the overall Aftersales department budget achievement. Manage service activities to ensure the department achieves required standards of Aftersales service.
- Customer Satisfaction: Review Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, analyze, understand root causes and develop action plans to ensure performance improvement and increased customer satisfaction. Review customer satisfaction index (CSI)/customer relationship management (CRM) reports on a monthly basis, suggest service improvement techniques and provide feedback on performance as needed to achieve the desired results as per principal’s standards
- Marketing: Actively participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans (initiatives/campaigns). Execute approved plans for the purpose of enhancing brand recognition, increasing sales and meeting targets. Constantly monitor performance against competition. Highlight issues/opportunities, recommend and implement counter strategies to ensure competitive position is maintained.
- Audit & Compliance: Lead and manage the audit process for service department with internal auditors, Daimler and other quality related auditors. Ensure compliance to policies, procedures, processes, authority matrix, dealer management system and various quality standards set by the Group and Principal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification in Body &Paint Shop techniques and practice is preferred.
- 10 – 12 years of minimum experience in automotive workshop and service management in industry.
- 4 years of experience in a managerial role within a luxury brand.
- Leverage Industry Best Practices
- Drive Accountability
- Champion Change
- Encourage Excellence
- Develop and Engage Employees
- Display Emotional Maturity
- Impact Across Business