An exceptional opportunity to aid your career and get involved with a well-renowned company in the Middle East is currently looking for a Service Manager. The foremost idea of this role is to maximize productivity, efficiency and profitability in the entire service center.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and utilization of all service staff to provide a prompt, reliable and efficient service for customer vehicles to the highest standard.
- Monitor performance of the service area, to make sure the targets set by the management are being met and identify reasons when not met.
- Responsible for resolving all problems that effect customer satisfaction negatively, report any case beyond his capacity to quickly establish solutions.
- Responsible for implementation of CSI program especially all parameters related to service performance.
- Sets methods & procedures among the teams, based on promised date, priority and work load to improve the work flow, productivity and customers satisfaction.
- Submits reports regularly, staff development and promotion, dismissals or other measures to be taken, to upgrade the performance standard.
- Responsible for keeping the Service location fully equipped with the correct tools and maintaining an effective continual inventory system.
To be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Any Automotive discipline or equivalent level to degree.
- Experience handling both workshop and service reception area. Ability to manage a large team. Strong CSI and team development skills.
- 10 – 12 years of minimum experience in automotive workshop and service management industry.
- 4 years of experience in an after sales managerial role preferably with a luxury or European brand.
- Someone who is good with people with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Likable, able to connect with both customers and employees.
- Independent with a track record making important decisions in an after sales environment.