One of the world's most respected brands is looking for a Service Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in the GCC who is both highly respected and highly successful. You will be leading and managing service department to achieve set revenue and customer service targets in line with company policies and guidelines of quality and service.
- Develop service strategy, set measures and targets in line with after sales strategy.
- Ensure proper communication flow within the department, in order to maximize efficiency and high service levels.
- Maximize department’s profitability through sale of service contracts, labor hours and associated products through workshop.
- Manage service activities to ensure the department achieves required standards of Aftersales service.
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans (initiatives/campaigns).
- Execute approved plans for the purpose of enhancing brand recognition, increasing sales and meeting targets.
- Lead and manage the audit process for service department with internal auditors, Daimler and other quality related auditors.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, coach, counsel, provide support and necessary tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification in Body &Paint Shop techniques and practice is preferred.
- 10 – 12 years of minimum experience in automotive workshop and service management in industry.
- 4 years of experience in a managerial role within a luxury brand.