1. JOB DETAILS:
Job Title: Service Manager
Reports to: Service Operations Manager
Direct Reports: Varies by branch size
Department: Service Department
Location: Across UAE
2. JOB PURPOSE:
To monitor and achieve budgeted sales, gross margin & net profit for the location by implementing standard operating procedures & effective usage of human & other resources. To ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved by implementing best business practices. To implement & follow dealer standards
3. JOB DIMENSIONS:
Direct Reports: Service Supervisor, Service Advisor, CSO, Service Coordinator and Driver
Total Reports: Varies by branch size
Financial Dimensions: Annual Branch Budget
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
- To maximize the revenue potential from Service operations to meet the Net Sales, Gross margin & Net Profit objectives.
- Sales, Gross margin & net operations budgets
- To implement the Dealer standards on systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practice.
- To plan and deliver optimal utilization of the manpower Resources to meet or exceed Service performance KPI benchmarks on productivity, efficiency, turnaround time, revenue per order through process and people development
- Critically review and improve Service performance KPI through weekly & Monthly Reports and initiate Improvement plan where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring service processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by Promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members
- Plays a crucial role in identifying new business opportunities within the region to ensure that budgeted service revenue targets are achieved every month.
- Lead and develop a strong performing team capable of achieving changing customer expectation levels by achieving targeted NPS scores
- Demonstrates people skills and knowledge of products which play decisive role in crucial and critical customer handling in cases where his involvement becomes imperative.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the workshop equipment’s to maximize utilization and minimize downtime. Initiate procurement of additional equipment’s inline with business growth
5. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum Experience: 5 to 8 Years overall experience with automobile dealership - Out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Dept. at managerial role.
- Automotive dealer / distributor business processes/ working knowledge of MS office/ ERP skills/ KPI driven customer focused operation/ leadership
- People oriented/ strategic and analytical/ honest and responsible/ cultural sensitive and sound work ethics.