An established family group are seeking an experienced Service Manager to handle workshop activities for fleet and grow retail operations. You will be responsible for monitoring and achieving budgeted sales, gross margin & net profit for the location by implementing standard operating procedures & effective usage of human & other resources.
- To implement the Dealer standards on systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practice.
- Responsible for ensuring service processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members.
- To plan and deliver optimal utilisation of the manpower
- Plays a crucial role in identifying new business opportunities within the region to ensure that budgeted service revenue targets are achieved every month.
- Lead and develop a strong performing team capable of achieving changing customer expectation levels by achieving targeted NPS scores
- Demonstrates people skills and knowledge of products which play decisive role in crucial and critical customer handling in cases where his involvement becomes imperative.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the workshop equipment’s to maximise utilisation and minimise downtime.
- Initiate procurement of additional equipment’s in line with business.
To considered for this role:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum Experience 5 to 8 Years overall experience with automobile dealership - Out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Dept. at managerial role.
- Working knowledge of MS office
- ERP skills/ KPI driven customer focused operation
- People Oriented
- Strategic and analytical
- Cultural sensitive