One of the leading automotive distributors in Southeast Asia is looking for a hands on and experienced service professional to join their company. You will be supervising automotive personnel and technicians to ensure their services meet the standards of quality set by a company in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Oversees the service department by managing a team of technicians
- Ensure proper communication flow within the department, to maximize efficiency and high service levels.
- Meet the revenue and profit targets by generating revenue and build a loyal clientele
- Manage the operations of the department to provide satisfactory services to customers
- Create objectives, operating budget and plans for the department to maintain current business and explore new business opportunities
- Hire, develop and manage a team of technicians to ensure that they have adequate technical skills and continuous on-the-job training to provide high level services to customers
- Set and track the services KPI to ensure smooth operation and consistent services are offer to customers
- Maintain the customer loyalty and handle customer complaints in a proper manner
- Deliver on all necessary reports.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in the industry
- With over 3 years of people management and department management experiences
- Premium and German car product knowledge
- Possess valid driving license
- Good at mechanical and manual work
- Willing to travel
- Require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors
- Able to guide and teach technicians best practice in the workshop.